India is now undoubtedly the World leader in offering Assisted Reproduction related services and our patient centric approach offers tremendous hope for success with Our third-party surrogate parenting for several infertile couples who are unable to attain conception through typical ways and treatments. Our Experts in the Field of IVF and Surrogacy have desgined a program which offers the best chance of becoming a parent to infertile couples from India and across the World.our clinic has succesfully treated patients from 45 Different nationalities to have their own genetically related baby.
through the years our Doctors,Embryologists,nurses ,Technicians have developed techniques and programs related to IVF/ICSI/Egg donation/Embryo Donation and Surrogacy which have consistenlty delivered a cumulative pregnancy rate which is amongst the highest in the world.
our Legal Team have drafted Surrogacy and Egg donor agreements which have been praised and accepted by the fraternity and are used as a benchmark for Third party Assisted reproduction
Surrogacy is where another woman carries a baby for a infertile or a childless couple who are unable to conceive or carry a child themselves. Surrogacy is useful within the following conditions.
- Recurrent miscarriages inspite of all potential treatments,example-elevated natural killer T cells
- Repeated failures through IVF treatment because of a inhospitable uterine environment
- damage to reproductive organs as a result of cancer treatment such as Radiation and chemotherapy
- congenital absence of womb as a result of Mayer- Rokitansky- kuster -Hauser -syndrome (MRKH) but these patients have intact ovaries.
- Possibility of a Health condition like polycystic kidney disease, high blood pressure Diabetes,kidney and cardiac disorder,bleeding tendency that makes maternity and birth dangerous.
Our package SERVICES and COSTS Include:
Our associate ART (Assisted Reproductive technology Bank ) helps us with following services for egg donation and surrogacy which are part of the package.
- Psychological screening for Surrogate
- Surrogate(s) mother medications and all necessary tests prior to Embryo transfer
- All necessary medications for Surrogate(s) mother after Embryo transfer
- Surrogate food and boarding
- Surrogate compensation
- Surrogate Mother’s counseling and special care and diet for 9 months
- Monthly expense allowance for Surrogate’s family
- Maternity clothing allowance
- Egg donor medical consultations, shots, scans, and all necessary medical procedures
- Egg Retrieval (medical clinic, doctors, surgeons, specialist, products, etc.)
- Egg donor (s) post operative care
- Sperm donor medical consultations, tests, medications
- Sperm washing and analysis for IVF
- ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Embryo tests and embryo processing
- Embryo freezing & storage
- IVF procedure (clinic, doctors, specialist, products and meds)
- Surrogate post ET care
- Multiple Embryo transfers
- Surrogate emergency medical, doctors, surgeons, and specialist
- Fetus abnormality tests or Triple test (as considered necessary by the physicians)
- Caesarean section
- Child delivery charges (doctors, surgeons, nurses, products and medications)
- Administration and Surrogate Mother’s monthly scans and reports
- Surrogate post delivery care (facility, doctors, surgeons, nurses, and medications etc.)
- Birth certificate(s) and all birth related documents
- Legal Contracts
- Surrogate 24/7 access to Doctors
- All hospital charges for services and procedures till child birth.
- Exit visa assistance
- Escort to consulate
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Travel & Hotel reservation assistance
- Stay for 30 days is included in your package
Sign up for our newsletter
All Rights Reserved